If you would like to share your personal involvement with dementia or you are a professional who would like to contribute research, reaDementia now welcomes guest contributions.
By joining forces, we can share more knowledge and first-hand experience with the community that will help those affected by dementia, their family, friends and caregivers.
Please understand, even though we go through all the contributions, we cannot publish all of them.
You can also get in touch with us first to discuss the idea/topic you would like to cover.
Note: you can check all the published posts so that your contribution is not already covered (hint: use the search bar on the right).
Guidelines to follow
- We accept unique content only
- We do not accept AI generated content
- Must be well written with highly relevance to our audience
- Articles should be at least 1000 words long
- High-quality images (landscape if possible) that are of 900 px wide or wider (at least one image – the more the better)
- Make the text easy to read (for the general public). Shorter sentences and paragraphs make for easy reading
- Only videos, graphics and images to which you have the rights can be used
- Include resources
- Article to be formatted for best SEO benefits and search engine indexing.
- Main article: 1 outbound, dofollow link allowed
- Main article: 1 internal link to another page/post required
- Author Bio (optional): If used, 1 additional outbound, dofollow link permitted
Once you submit your work, it will go through the approval process. It can take up to 5-7 working days to hear back from us.
Moreover, we also retain the copyright of every article you plan to publish on reaDementia. Please, do not publish the identical contribution elsewhere if it gets approved.
Note: if we think that the article needs restructuring, we will do it ourselves, like adding subheadings and editing paragraphs.
Where to send your contribution
Please use our contact form to submit your contribution. Or send us a direct email to: email@example.com.
Again, if you are unsure about your contribution, get in touch first and we will go from there.
We appreciate all contributions and the precious time you took to realize them.